Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Hundred Green Tips!

The Green Tips now reaches a hundred-fold! If you havent noticed the 'iBlackle Green Tips' yet, well they're personally-written ecofriendly tips by your humble iBlackle Developer.
I painstakingly compile them as I go along with my journey into becoming an earth-friendly inhabitant of this planet.
These tips appear (via AJAX) at the bottom of the iBlackle logo. For any fellow developer who's curious about the backend/middle-tier technology behind it, well its Zoho Creator! Thank you very much Zoho for providing an awesome AJAx service! The only thing I'm not happy about is that you keep on resetting my ticket (w/c disables my AJAX) so it's really cumbersome for me to get a new ticket twice a month. I'm hopeful that things will get better, because now i'm planning to convert The iBlackle Green Tips into a widget!!!

1 comments:

tata said...

How's the widget coming along? I'd love to have it on my blog!