Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spin-Off from Green Tips: EcoTwits !

EcoTwitsFolks, I noticed something about the Green Tips: They actually look like tweets! Or that they may make good tweets! Most of them are naughty, funny, witty, wacky, short and sweet--quite perfect as tweets.
I decided to send these Green Tips as Tweets at least once a week via Twitter. And not only that, I just realized that not only bottles and paper can be recycled, but webapps as well! So I will try to make some widget out of it.
But for now, I'd like to introduce you to a spin-off from iBlackle's Green Tips. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you EcoTwits! The greatest thing that ever happened to ecofriendly tweeting!
You may follow EcoTwits to receive these updates via Twitter. Or you may install the EcoTwits Widget in your own blog and/or website.

0 comments: