Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hard@Work: iGoogle Authentication

I am now checking out Google's Authentication for Web Applications. I am working out a way for you, o energy-conscious beings - to be able to use iGoogle's functionalities via iBlackle's sleek interface. My goal is to avoid maintaining my own set of database for all your crazy username/passwords. Heck, I cant even remember my own password so why should I remember yours?! The key is to save time and energy in using iGoogle's services. And it all starts with the click! Pretty soon, not only will you save energy while using the iBlackle.com search page, you will also save time and energy using iBlackle.com's integration with iGoogle! So if anyone of you Web Developers out there that had experience with Google's Authentication for Web Apps, please let me know your experiences with it, and if possible send me a link to a working example.

0 comments: