Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank You!!!

Thank you very much for the overwhelming response to iBlackle! A lot of people wanted the feature of iGoogle to be implemented for iBlackle. So I am making an extra effort to build that interface. This blog will be your window to the ongoing development of that task.
For starters, I have put a small lightbulb in the iBlackle logo to signify 'idea' and 'energy' : both powerful forces in the universe!
Also I have optimized the page a little bit for faster loading times, and I've spoken with my hosting services regarding the intermittent downtimes of the site. Hopefully you will see more improvements in both performance and interface as time goes by.
Again, I wish to thank everyone for your enthusiasm and your concern for our environment. Viva Planet Earth!

0 comments: